Workers compensation for nannies

You are required by law to provide worker’s compensation for your employee, including nannies in the home. Each state and territory maintains their own departments and requirements.

Each state is has a different system, refer to the WorkCover website below for your state or territory.

NSW – WorkCover NSW
ACT – WorkSafe ACT
QLD – WorkCover Queensland
VIC – WorkSafe Victoria
SA – WorkCover SA
TAS – Work Safe Tasmania
WA – WorkCover WA
NT – NT WorkSafe

Help with workers compensation insurance

Making sure you have met your workers compensation compliance is one of the more annoying and time consuming part of employing a nanny. Domestic Payroll can help.

We are here to help, assisting with the required payments and keeping track of all your nanny’s time off. Get in touch with us now and find out how paying the nanny can become an easy process including managing the workers compensation insurance for your nanny.