The many advantages of Domestic Payroll services
- We have an established over 10-year record operating solely in the domestic employment industry.
- We offer payroll flexibility and reporting processes to fit best with you and your nanny.
- All work is performed in Australia.
- We understand that every family and situation is different and that a standardised automatic one size fits all approach may not be the best option for everyone.
- We offer free human resources advice to Gold and Gold Extra clients and their employees.
- We are across legislative changes (nationally and by state) and update clients accordingly.
- We provide an employment contract written in line with the Miscellaneous Award, National Employment Standards and DMIRS entitlements (WA only) at no additional charge.
- We send out newsletters to the our DIY clients, keeping them updated of change.
The advantage of being the employer
- You make all the decisions.
- You will be exempt from paying superannuation when your nanny works less than 30 hours a weeks. As this exemption only applies to the individual household employer.
- You won’t pay any avoidable additional add on charges such as payroll tax and GST.
- You will only pay the correct workers compensation for your state of residence and annual wages.
- You may be able to claim the superannuation guarantee paid to your nanny as a tax deduction when your nanny works over 30hrs per week.
- You remain in control.
The advantage of not hiring as a contractor
- Most nannies would not normally be legally considered a contractor.
- Most nannies prefer the job security of permanent employment.